Calming/Relaxing Massage with Help
If you have someone to help give you a massage it can help you to relax and this in-turn calms your muscles. As you direct your friend or family member on where you need the most help with your massage you can use this massage oil combination to help really calm and relax your muscles: Cocave massage oil and Soothe oil. Ask your massage helper to do the following in order to really relax your mind and muscles:
- Start with one side of the body and work your way down. (It can help if the massage recipient lies down on his or her side and switches sides when needed.)
- Start at the shoulder, go to the arm and hand then go back up and start on that side of the back.
- Go down to the Leg (be careful around the knee do not apply much pressure around this area) then work your way to the foot. Work your way back up to the shoulder always keeping contact.
- Move to the next side and repeat.
- Now you can work on the head and face. (Don’t forget to massage the ears!)