Coconut Oil Deep Condition Spa Treatment
When you go to the hair salon your hair stylist will usually ask “would like a deep conditioning treatment?” What is this? A deep condition is a treatment that helps to rejuvenate and condition your scalp and hair so that it will grow more healthy and shiny. But you do not have to go to the salon or a spa to get a deep conditioning treatment; you can make your own at-home-spa and give yourself a great deep condition. Here is a deep conditioning recipe you can make and use at home:
Ingredients and Supplies:
- Wash your hair with a gentle shampoo like Cocave Shampoo.
- Towel dry your hair and mix together your Coconut Oil and Dandruff Relief (or another Cocave essential oil based on the scent you would like (Lemon, Peppermint, Lavender, etc.)
- Start at your scalp/roots and use a comb or your fingers to massage the oil into your hair.
- Pay special attention to the ends as you massage the oil into your hair because split and dry ends are common and can always use more conditioning.
- Place the shower cap on your head and allow the conditioner to set for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse the conditioner out with cool-cold water this helps the hair shafts to tighten and makes your hair look shiny.
- Towel dry and enjoy.