Coconut Oil & Sea Salt Pedicure Scrub
Give yourself the ultimate spa treatment by preparing a homemade Salt-scrub for your feet and giving yourself a pedicure. Here is a recipe for the scrub (this is particularly good for those with dry feet):
Mix together the ingredients in a small bowl until combined. The mixture should be grainy.
- Your Homemade Scrub
- Towels (to dry)
- Warm Towels
- Clay Mask
- Toenail Clippers
- Ped Egg
- Foot Scrubber (Pumice Stone)
- Bucket of Warm Water and Soap
- Cuticle Oil
- Cuticle Stick
- Nail Filer/Buffer
- Nail Polish
Steps for a great pedicure:
- First soak your feet in the tub or a bucket with warm soapy water.
- Take one foot out and place it on the towel. Clip your toenails, push back your cuticles, and use the pumice stone and the Ped Egg on the back of your foot.
- Switch feet and repeat. If you can get someone to do this for you it makes it much more relaxing.
- Now use your homemade sugar scrub and massage your foot, ankle, and calves.
- Soak your feet again (replace the water if needed)
- Take one foot out and massage the clay mask onto your foot and wrap in a warm towel.
- Switch feet and repeat.
- After the mask sets in (about 5 minutes) soak your feet again and wash off the clay.
- Pat feet dry and buff your toe nails
- Finish with some nail polish.